·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow:wow:

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Didnt they have this on Top Gear last night? Blew it's engine after a lap. Well worth £800,000 of anyone's money. Not.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I'm sure it was close to £900,000. Not cool and not worth the money. This car is like an Armani jacket. Or Prada shoes.

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Quality!!

·
Registered
14,575 Posts

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
Isn't the engine out of a Merc?

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
If you all watch the video you'll know it was 825K with a Merc Engine in it :p

·
Registered
38,002 Posts
I would rather have one than a Veyron anyday. It looks better IMO, sounds much better and according to the top gear lap times its far better on the corners. :)

I would also guess it would be plenty fast enough in a straight line for day to day use. :D

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I visited the Pagani factory in May 2006 and the people there were great. Mr P himself took the time to show Clare & I around the factory.

Got an invoice to prove I bought one too. It's 1:43rd scale but doesn't say that anywhere:cool:

Amazing cars:D

·
Registered
38,002 Posts
It would be a very difficult choice between this and the koeniggsegg thingy (I think thats how its' spelled) for me.

I would have to drive both to see which I like best :D .

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,446 Posts
id much rather save £600k+ and buy a lamborghini murcielago LP640. i dont like the zonda at all

D

·
0 Posts
Love them cars, saw one in Italy years ago some presence and sound:D Even for a AMG.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts