Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone out there in Alfa land and its a welcome back for me after not owning an Alfa for a long time.One of my most powerfull memories is driving back into Wales over the old Severn bridge on a really hot monday morning all the windows down in my beat up Giullia twin cams pumping away at 110 m.p.h. after spending a long weekend pressing the flesh in Glastonbury and grooving to Black Uhuru,back in the day when you would be lucky to get a cup of tea not like the metropolis it is nowadays,i digress,after the Giullia came a couple of Suds and a couple of Giulliettas but am now the proud owner of a 147 Lusso 2ltr ts on an 03 plate,have enhanced its appearance and manouverability by dropping Eibach springs ,18" multi spoke rims shod with Goodyear g.s.ds and a Supersprint Evo exhaust on her and boyo does she get some eyeball, check she out.

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
pics are a bit funny to mess about here sometimes i.e you have to resize your pics before you upload as there is a max image size.

i use Free Image and Video Hosting - Photo Image Hosting Site : Photobucket.com then link my pictures directly from there and photobucket automaticly resizes your pics. if you get too stuck anywhere on here mate just message me through AO im sure i can help:D :D :D :D :D

or email me a pic and i will post it up for you - [email protected]

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO Zomarzi :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts