Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i have a stunning complete set of Zender Sienas 5x108 18s ET28 8 wide Refurbished by Autolusso in Silver lip and gray/shadow black ish powder coated, no tires. and was wondering what the value is on them? no scratches, never been used, only the tires have been mounted and dismounted as the ebay auction i won said 5x98. it was not.
They have a Gloss black barrel so that brake dust wont show too much.

Il be driving 4000 km to the UK on the 15th of july and il stay there for 5 days in bournemouth and if the wife does not want to come as she hates driving for long periods of time, i can probably fit all the wheels in my GTV.

so if anyone want to buy them i could most potentially take them with me.

only thing is you have to meet me on the way if you live in somewhere in europe or the UK.
i will not be taking them with me outside of this forum as i trust you all to not flake out when we have a deal.

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
"i can probably fit all the wheels in my GTV. "

Yes, I managed to fit 4 x 18" wheels in my GTV V6 3.0 when I had it - one in the boot, two on back seats, one on passenger seat. But they squeaked like crazy rubbing against the leather on the move even wrapped in bubble-wrap. So I definitely recommend wrapping them well in something non-squeaky like some old clothes or something - driving 4k kilometres with constant squeaking might make it a very unpleasant trip!

Lovely wheels you're selling by the way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts