Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
And here we go with new emblems . Front , back and wheels . Slowly but in good direction . Spider must be ready for Forza Italia ( Polish edition ) and Alfacity 2019 ;)

Wysłane z mojego ALE-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Could these be sent to England and if so how much?

Thank you.

Gary
I must first check which type of shipment will be cheaper, pallet or two packages. And question is : you want them with tires or rims only? Due to the weight, this may have an impact on shipping costs

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Zender Sienas are in my memories. Now i bought Kerscher CS 18" 5x100 and will try to fit them with tires .

·
Registered
421 Posts
Let us know how you get on with the staggered wheel combination.... Does is need different depth spacers / pcd offset adapters and did the different size circumferences upset the abs etc? Spider looks fantastic....

·
Registered
66 Posts
Please say that you are using adaptors of some kind (or maybe you changed the hubs)? I've seen the result of using wrong PCD wheels, it is not pretty. GTV/Spider is 5x98.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
Im using bolts like this ( m14 ) . I also have it in my Alfa 159 and rims with 5x112 . Its safe and used in motorsport like adaptors. Im not using adaptors with those Kerscher wheels because of ET -4 and 0 .

·
Registered
421 Posts
I would be very thoughtful about using wobble bolts to fix incorrect pcd wheels. Proper offset adaptors would be preferable. Love your spider and the wheels look amazing. I put oz ultralegarro on my ph3 gtv using 20mm pcd adaptors to push the wheels to et21 to widen stance and clear chassis.....

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
This wheel is too wide and has also small ET to put adaptors on it. the second thing is that between 5x98 and 5x100 you have a hole offset of 1mm. The bolts themselves have a higher hardness than the original ones, they sit perfectly in the hub and the cone itself is movable and fits perfectly in the hole of the rim

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
This is the same thinner wheel on those two photos . And now put there 20mm adaptors. By the way , there will be wider rim on the back :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
adaptors are made of aluminum with metal threaded sleeves. Now tell me what breaks sooner, a steel bolt or aluminum adaptor to which the wheel is screwed? I feel safer on a steel bolts than a wheel screwed to an aluminum adaptor

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
My friend who has my Sienas also want to make wide back wheels so now its 9inch custom with japaneese rim lip :) .

21 - 40 of 41 Posts