Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pick the one you think looks the best. i will buy the sienas if you wish to sell them.

i dont know the condition of the sienas but im guessing 800-1200 depending on the condition
I just received the rims from the repair. The previous owner rode unfocused. Rims are now straight but I have to polish up the wounds because they have a few light scratches. The upper picture shows how they look in real. They are dirty but in original painting. I will wash them and make better photos .

·
Registered
557 Posts
Yes indeed. But i found Spider and 156 on Sienas and i fall in love ;)

Wysłane z mojego ALE-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka
it does look good. depends on what style you want.. i think the spider with the cup kit goes with the sienas but if you dont want a cup kit.. tele are better for a classic look.
Pm me and let me know if you decide to sell them.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where are you from guys ? I'm from Poland and if i will sell Sienas it will be safer to send it on palet i think ?! What do you think. I never send wheels outside Poland :)

·
Registered
557 Posts
WillieNillie you're from Norway . Far enough :)

correct, ive been sent wheels from Germany and the UK and it always goes well. just bubble wrap it 2-3 times around. in a well fitting box with some cardboard protecting the rim and send it.
with or without tires? if yes what size and brand

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Without tires . They was in horrible condition and i put them off because of repair. Sorry for my English ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I also have something rare for kid . I bought it for my son but he is to big for it now. This is an electric Spider 916 . I have everything , two chargers, original box.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Already after washing the rims. Condition satisfactory, small scratches on the wound that will come off during polishing.During the straightening, the inner edges of the wheels were scratched so i will paint them in black colour to secure the aluminum. Its time to start looking for tires .

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Two Sienas have a little weld .The pressure did not go down from any rim when the tires were fitted . Tomorrow I'll paint the inside of the rims in black and then i will put the Vredestein Tires 225/40/18 from my Mito on. I'll take pictures after all.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've just painted the rims in black. It looks good . But what do you think? Paint them in silver? I think there will be darker inside wheel and when i put red Brembo caliper on it will be more contrast.
IMG_20190302_102040.jpg IMG_20190302_102049.jpg

1 - 20 of 41 Posts