Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went on a little excursion this morning whilst in deepest Cambs.

A car had come to my attention via Dave Ashford, I thought it worth a look before it rotted away this winter, what you are looking at is a Series 1 with a complete Zender Kit which is in 100% excellent condition.

The shell is bare and as with most red cars pretty faded, on the up side for all I could see she looks solid (risky I know) but all seemed well, there is a welded in cage and seams have been welded to a high standard.

Not entirely sure what to do with it I'm simply saving another Sprint :)

p.s. apparently the front lights are from a Capri :wow:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi If your not desperate for it, im looking for a road legal race project and I live in Cambridgeshire. I would sort you out a few pints for putting me in touch.

Ta Chris

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Rodger, will you be interested in keeping the zender kit ?

I've been looking for a front bumper and the wheel arch plastic trim for a very very very VERY long time now !

Every time I came across something, they would either not ship to Cyprus or wouldnt break the kit.

Any chance of buying them off you ?

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Without wishing to hijack anything, I'll have 2 series 3 bumpers for sale soon I'll take a pic tonight if you are interested

EDIT :- These bumpers here

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rodger, will you be interested in keeping the zender kit ?

I've been looking for a front bumper and the wheel arch plastic trim for a very very very VERY long time now !

Every time I came across something, they would either not ship to Cyprus or wouldnt break the kit.

Any chance of buying them off you ?
Chris... Pm me an offer for the kit... I'll make sure it will ship one way or another.

Regards

Rodger

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump !!!

There seems to be some activity around Zender parts on the forum at present, just a little reminder that this kit is still on the car which is now stored in a nice barn somewhere nr Cambridge.

I will not be needing the Zender Kit, it would appear to be intact and simply needs removing from this s1 body.

Happy to discuss in PM should anyone be interested... I'm now keeping the shell complete with welded in cage as a spare or as a future racecar.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts