Subjective..

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
i like it

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
As mentioned, choice is subjective...I prefer the original look.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
That's exactly what the 4C needs. Sales are falling off the bottom of the charts already and barely 2 years in, there hasn't been anything of the "annual updates and fresh models" that was spoken about. Instead by 2017 is will no longer comply with US safety legislation and may then be dropped from production.

I say freshen up and keep it going. The 4C is supposed to be the answer to the Alfisti's prayers but if it already has lost out then it needs to be refreshed.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I was actually thinking of Rousey when I wrote that. Very pretty girl, but too muscular for my taste.
I think the 4C's looks and relatively small engine make it a petite little firecracker. It doesn't need to be made more aggressive.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
That's exactly what the 4C needs. Sales are falling off the bottom of the charts already and barely 2 years in, there hasn't been anything of the "annual updates and fresh models" that was spoken about. Instead by 2017 is will no longer comply with US safety legislation and may then be dropped from production.

I say freshen up and keep it going. The 4C is supposed to be the answer to the Alfisti's prayers but if it already has lost out then it needs to be refreshed.
I heard the 4C QV will get the new 2.0Tbi. But thats just hear say :paranoid:

Reactions: Ian Lusso

·
Registered
228 Posts
I heard the 4C QV will get the new 2.0Tbi. But thats just hear say :paranoid:
The 4C needs a twin turbo v6. The people who aren't buying it, aren't buying it because it's not cool to have a 1.8 that costs Cayman money. And a lot of people just want to go fast in one direction. And Alfas aren't as cool as a45s and m4s because they aren't as fast.

Not saying I wouldn't sell a kidney for one though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts