Discussion Starter #1
Well I'll be!!!!

Zender-Tuning

:(

I guess my Alfa by Zender 164 is now worth more!! :p

·
Registered
436 Posts
Umm possibly worth more, but don't want to upset you...

..but..

..what happens when you need replacement parts?

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Just like when Rover shut up shop and all their old cars went up in value :confused: :rolleyes: :(

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
yeah... their online shop has been closed for a couple of weeks... I was trying to go look at their 147 bodykits :(

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a real shame as they have produced some of the nicest modifications. Novitec have always been a bit OTT in comparison. Zender complimented the cars rather than throw big scoops and lashings of fibre glass at them. Maybe they got it wrong? :confused:

·
Registered
85 Posts
too bad

·
AO Member, 166/164 Lounge Winner 09
820 Posts
Oh man. I have Zender front spoiler, rear spoiler, side and rear skirts, and wheels.

Must. Not. Damage....

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Time to jack up that suspension AGM!

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Body kits will end up under a different manufacturer, moulds will be bought up.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Get the hoops, probably some still around. They look great and are a great safety add on. Did you see that scary fifth gear on cabriolet/convertible roll overs!?

·
AO Member, 166/164 Lounge Winner 09
820 Posts
Time to jack up that suspension AGM!
Nah, that's too logical :)

To be honest that didn't even cross my mind...

I think what I'll do is get a fabricator to make a mould from the parts, so that I can make a small batch in the future.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Right Dougie - I make it your task to find me some :D

Chop, chop :thumbs:
Ok I now admit that it is not an easy task via the internet but must be possible. Have you seriously tried? If it was me I would call dealers, autodelta, alfa workshop etc, etc.

Good Luck :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
[QUOTEGet the hoops, probably some still around. They look great and are a great safety add on][/QUOTE]

The Zender hoops for the 916 Spider provide absolutely no safety whatsover for these cars in a 'rollover situation'. This is stated quite clearly in the original accessories catalogue for this product.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Oh well - Not so good then. They look great though!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts