Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the bodyshop are going to be fitting my Zender arches soon along with the Cadamuro side skirts,just trying to get a rear bumper to suit the rest of the kit.
Really cannot wait to see it all fitted.........

·
Registered
752 Posts
You two are like blood brothers........ Or whatever the Alfa equivilent is :lol:

You'll have to meet up one time and park your alfa's bumper to bumper, just touching. It seems a shame to seperate the Zender kit. It grew up together :rolleyes:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You two are like blood brothers........ Or whatever the Alfa equivilent is :lol:

You'll have to meet up one time and park your alfa's bumper to bumper, just touching. It seems a shame to seperate the Zender kit. It grew up together :rolleyes:
:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
752 Posts
looking good

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
There seems to be a chav with a hoodie attached to the back of your car ... I suggest you remove him as it will slow the car down ;)

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Front in being sorted, just needs a slight mod to fit, should be fitted in a few days, along with side skirts. Then scratches polished out, and maybe a white vinyl rood, but undecided. Roof needs seen to as a few slates fell on it. Nothing major, but it want it sorted. Your thoughts.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Front in being sorted, just needs a slight mod to fit, should be fitted in a few days, along with side skirts. Then scratches polished out, and maybe a white vinyl rood, but undecided. Roof needs seen to as a few slates fell on it. Nothing major, but it want it sorted. Your thoughts.
Depends on what style/colour vinyl??

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Looks really good Hazz:thumbs: When did you get Q2? thought it was a v6/jtd option only?

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Fraid it is not a Q2, my son stuck the badge on, not got round to removing it.
Meh! might as well leave it. :thumbs: Got any pics of the rest of teh car or have you only done the rear splitter so far :)

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
I used to have those wheels. :cool:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts