Alfa Romeo Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Easy to fit?
pretty easy, I would say the Gtv pedals must be slightly bigger than the G as they are a tight fit. They might wear through the rubber where the metal is pressing against the rubber, time will tell. A small screw driver helped ease the rubber over the metal.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Sounds like a good alternative to Zender.

The pedals in my wife's Mito are very similar and don't look too bad.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I found the impossible! 1 brand new set (in the original box) of GTV Zender Pedals! And yes I have bought them and no there are no others!

After searching Ebay like a maniac and missing out on two previous auctions (see earlier posts), I've been searching everywhere, motivated by some unexplainable desire to have the original dealer options fitted.

I found them in the most unlikely of locations - Japan! I found them on the Yahoo Japan Auction Site and bought them via an Australian Company that acts as an intermediary / shipping agent between Australia and Japan. Type in "Alfa Romeo GTV" into the search box via this link to see what is on offer in Japan for your GTV.
Import Monster | Browse Japanese Auctions

I paid $140 AUD (or apprx 83 pounds / 97 Euro) delivered. Not bad considering what they sold for on Ebay last time I missed out.

I hope those of you that are also searching for your Zender pedals have the same luck I do.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Just bought these original Zender pedals to go with the Foot rest I got a few months back from Alfisti. Look like a good match to the foot rest, ie 3 'dots' wide, there is another set for sale on ebay that are 4 'dots' wide which are more like the orginal parts but look a bit wide to me when fitted.

Not bad for £65 delivered from Australia!!

Link -Zender pedals on ebay

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Gentlemen,
Does anybody have a photo of their original GTV Zender pedals fitted? I want to buy something as close to the originals as possible but am struggling to remember whether they are 3 dots wide or 4 dots. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
The originals are 4 dots wide, see my pic above with the GTV mat (not my car). They look massive when fitted though, there's been a few GTVs for sale lately with the Zender pedals.

I will be fitting the attached in the spring :cool:

The footrest is only '3 dots' so I've followed that style with the rest of the pedals.

Cheers
MC

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Thanks MC, good info - I'll keep looking.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I found the impossible! 1 brand new set (in the original box) of GTV Zender Pedals! And yes I have bought them and no there are no others!

After searching Ebay like a maniac and missing out on two previous auctions (see earlier posts), I've been searching everywhere, motivated by some unexplainable desire to have the original dealer options fitted.

I found them in the most unlikely of locations - Japan! I found them on the Yahoo Japan Auction Site and bought them via an Australian Company that acts as an intermediary / shipping agent between Australia and Japan. Type in "Alfa Romeo GTV" into the search box via this link to see what is on offer in Japan for your GTV.
Import Monster | Browse Japanese Auctions

I paid $140 AUD (or apprx 83 pounds / 97 Euro) delivered. Not bad considering what they sold for on Ebay last time I missed out.

I hope those of you that are also searching for your Zender pedals have the same luck I do.
Everything comes to he who waits! Good international catch, Nero. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #70

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Still got my brand new unused set of 4 that I'd consider selling if anyone must have originals. Bought them but decided they don't suit my gtv. They did cost me quite a bit, well into 3 figures.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts