Alfa Romeo Forum banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I'm 33 and have turned into a collector of most things to enhance the look of my Spider.

Do I need to go and see some 1 :confused:
I'm also 33 this month and I've had two Spiders for a while now... both are tucked safely in the garage, blocked in by my FIAT, even though it's the height of summer - I can't be bothered doing the car shuffle necessary to drive them... My yellow one's been on the market for three weeks and not sold... I think I'm a failed Alfaholic :lol:

Still, there was a thread a while ago on "what do you want to do to your GTV/Spider?" in which I answered "make it a V6" (much like Starkers said) - well, I got there :) now just need to sell either the yellow Spider or the Uno so I can get it out of the garage!

-Alex

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
How about one of these?

Foot Rest

Cheers
MC

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Not sure im going to fit these. Involves drilling into the exsisting pedals etc etc. I like the Zender footrest but the pedals may be a little over the top for my car.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I've just ordered a Zender footrest. Now just need the matching pedals!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the 3d cad model of Zender pedals, made from mine... I think that any manufacturer which works with stainless steel could make them.
If could be interesting I'll share them...

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have the 3d cad model of Zender pedals, made from mine... I think that any manufacturer which works with stainless steel could make them.
If could be interesting I'll share them...
This could get interesting. I would like a copy.....I'd like to see someone could make them

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Just ordered the foot rest from Gazella - I expect to get them in 4 months! Not the official timing, rather my estimate based on previous dealings.
Just got mine after 5 working days. Good service from my experience of Gazella Racing.

Just something to mention, looks as though they got it from Alfa a few days ago, so id say Alfa still have them

Part 5901293

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
I decided to go a cheaper route.

I give you OE Alfa Giulietta pedals!

I think they look brilliant.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Pictures

I have a feeling I have got the brake and clutch swapped around, no idea what the rubber on the side of the pedal is for. Might have to swap them over.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
It was a bit of a punt, but for twenty quid I think it was worth it. Have a look at NAD and see what you think in the flesh :thumbup:

41 - 60 of 71 Posts