Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sorry MASB. - looks like I'm still on the same mission you were. The Zender pedals are a very very rare thing indeed. Despite paying a high price, I'm sure you now have a smile on your face knowing y ou have an original accessory others can only dream about.

I'm glad you are enjoying them. But secretly wishing I had bought them :cry:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Sorry MASB. - looks like I'm still on the same mission you were. The Zender pedals are a very very rare thing indeed. Despite paying a high price, I'm sure you now have a smile on your face knowing y ou have an original accessory others can only dream about.

I'm glad you are enjoying them. But secretly wishing I had bought them :cry:
You're a gracious man, Nero. Sorry we couldn't both have them. When I saw the price climbing I knew there was another enthusiast in the bidding. If I see another set, I'll message you.
Enjoy your GTV.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Exactly right, Spider.
I bought them - and I hate you Nero! They are the last of the original accessory options that I wanted for my GTV - and the hardest to get at all, never mind in really good nick (and these are in very good nick - almost mint - the rubber studs wear down over 60k or so).
I was working on the day of the auction, so all I could do was stick in a bid as wincingly high as I could bring myself to go (£156) and keep my fingers crossed. And I would have got away with it too if it wasn't for you, pesky Nero.
They are fitted (by my own fair hand), look great (a bit bling but not ripspeedesque ****tery, as Radical likes to say), grip fantastically, and my bella is complete, for the price of two tanks of gas, so yes, I'm happy. £50 less would have been nice, though, Nero. ;)
Yes I have the Novitec pedals fitted and although they look extremely smart were not, as far as I'm aware, factory approved. I would be surprised if another Zender set appears again in mint condition, but you never know:lol:

Gazella have the Zender foot rest for sale though (£44 when I last looked).

·
Registered
189 Posts
Guys, Pedals from 156 will fit, except the footrest... Happy hunting!

Cheers
:)

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Ooooooh Andy I think you should have kept those 5 spokes as well............
I know, as soon as he picked them up I thought to myself I shouldn't of sold those !! I'm a little gutted I let them go, but Paul will enjoy them on his car and I see him often :thumbs:

I'm always keeping my eyes out for other options.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
I know, as soon as he picked them up I thought to myself I shouldn't of sold those !! I'm a little gutted I let them go, but Paul will enjoy them on his car and I see him often :thumbs:

I'm always keeping my eyes out for other options.
Got to be honest I only said that as I would have bought them myself. Had a set, sold them, what a silly thing to do I said to myself the other day. 52 years old and still learning:lol::lol:

21 - 40 of 71 Posts