Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Or now with 17" Teledials (GTV Cup wheels). Wasn't sure how they would look on the GT, however I love it with these despite my reservations. Really 'butches' the car up yet so typically Alfa in looks . . . . Amazing how just the 5mm difference in offset changes the look and characteristics of the car.
Enjoy (I hope)
Oh - given the slightly wider track what should I set the tracking at now. My lowered 156 was 0deg parallel, should I do the same with this??

Attachments

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
I love the teledials , they looks awesome :D :inlove: Now I think you need to lower it :lol:

Very smart indeed! :)

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
What the little sticker on the left handside at the back :eek:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love the teledials , they looks awesome :D :inlove: Now I think you need to lower it :lol:

Very smart indeed! :)
The 156 was lowered on Eibachs with those wheels on - never again. Far too unforgiving and crashy. This is a nice compromise in my opinion

What the little sticker on the left handside at the back :eek:
Italian flag/euro flag

·
Registered
735 Posts
My opinion - definitely better with teledials. But I have a little reserve there - I am not keen on these teledials as they look too 156(ish) and 1998(ish), kind of a older than GT herself. IMO, of course, atill definitely better than the original ones.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
The 16's look cack on a GT so you've made the right move:cool:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
the tele dials everytime, they look absolutley gorgeous!!!

Stunner of a GT!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Well it's definately unique now! But somehow they don't quite suit the GT. I think the GT needs something more angular and sharper than the teledials. A set of GTA wheels perhaps?

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
OH HELL, why are you still asking, TELEDIALS NO DOUBT MATE!!! That's the 1st GT I see with those wheels, it looks fresh and great!...lower it now

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OH HELL, why are you still asking, TELEDIALS NO DOUBT MATE!!! That's the 1st GT I see with those wheels, it looks fresh and great!...lower it now
I had never seen a GT with teledials either, but the 16" version would have looked cack on it true. These however with a slightly different offset sit slightly further out on the car (only 5mm per side but it's really noticable) and being 17's fill the arches better. It looks loads better than I imagined so they are staying on. I love it and it has already drawn praise and comments, couple withthe fact it is an unusual combo.
As for lowering . . . . . . . no chance. Never again:tut:. Lost all my fillings the last time it was so harsh
Will post up later on, but the 16's are for sale.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts