Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
the red mirrors stand out from the crowd but look a bit odd for my taste.

I've ordered the black sunroof on my Alfa silver body & will be looking at changing the grill & veloce mirrors to the carbon finish sometime in the future.

·
Registered
34,490 Posts
I will have some red mirror caps as soon as I have the Titanium ones on.The clips would probably snap in the cold at the moment.Has anybody done the swap themselves ?

·
Registered
34,490 Posts
Carbon mirrors! I enquired a while back and they are produced in batches. They were waiting for a big enough order at the time from the sounds of it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Red mirrors goes together with the red brakes quite well in your pic. You should then paint the brakes 8c red too. Actually I quite like the mods you did in that pic. Not bad at all.

In my opinion polished chrome mirrors would be best with the chrome stripes around the windows, but then you'll have to switch the door handle to polished chrome ones ofcourse.

Perhaps a delicately positioned alfa snake sticker in 8c red would be a nice addition to your design? Think of it as a tattoo - not on the face but on the shoulder.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I like the 3 door look. It's a shame they don't do it as I hardly ever have more than 2 people in my car. The vents below the indicator lights look cool not sure about the red wing mirrors imo.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Very nice but like some others have said carbon would be better in my opinion blending into the tints/pillars. How about carbon with Italian: flag at bottom like on the 4c?:wow:

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Yes I reckon the Alfa Marketing department must always pick up 200 bricks and 5 bags of sand on the way from the factory to the photography studio, all their press shots seem to have a different perspective of ride height to the real thing!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts