Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Administrator
23,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been your rep here for a year and have decided that it is time to move on.

I am delighted to say that someone younger, vibrant, more attractive, female and, most importantly, with a propensity for CAKE, has agreed to take the role on.

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you :- baby278278 aka Katy. I am sure that she will do a great job and come up with some fresh ideas to get more of you involved in our area.

I will stick around for a while to provide support where I can but Katy is the future - come on let's hear it for her AOEAers..............

Paul.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
PAul I;ve only just this minute noticed the fairy in your avatar has unfeasibly large breasts...

Oh, well done Katy ;) :evilgrin:

·
Administrator
23,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PAul I;ve only just this minute noticed the fairy in your avatar has unfeasibly large breasts...

Oh, well done Katy ;) :evilgrin:
It's a Rodin sculpture (photo taken in the Rodin museum in Paris) - apparently she represents the spirit of France. I, however, saw an avenging angel........ with well, admittedly, unfeasibly large breasts.

Paul.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Congrats No 11 :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Glad your sticking around for a bit Paul, you won't get away that easy :lol:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Sorry to see you go Paul but happy to welcome Katy on board:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
PS, you best start sharing the cake out B :lol:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
well done katy, paul seems to have built the place up into pretty good shape so i'm sure you'll fit right in:thumbs:

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Don't go too far Paul, been great being a part of the team with you! :thumbs:

·
Administrator
87,328 Posts

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
Congrats baby :thumbs:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Thanks for nice welcome guys!!!!

Thanks Paul for all your hard work too :) Dont be going anywhere, I will be needed you help thats for sure! East Anglia is a huge region! :thumbs:

·
Administrator
87,328 Posts

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Exciting news for the East then.The best of good fortune to you Paul, and congratulations to you Baby.:): PS Paul, never did use those AO stickers you kindly forwarded to me, so if you care to give me an address I will return them, and include the postage you originally paid.:):

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
But she's a girl and she hasn't even got a Alfa. :rolleyes:

Welcome on board Baby! :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts