Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rush and I spoke about our morning internet routines (before his got cut at work...) and we found out that we have very similar routines:

1) Log on
2) Go to alfaowner sites. Check what's up.
3) Go to alfabb sites. Check what's up.
4) Go to gtv6 site.
5) ARCSA and CARC site weekly.
6) Go to gumtree. Type in Alfa.
7) Go to junkmail. Type in Alfa. If nothing new pops up, look at older Alfa ads.
8) Have a look at Alfaholics, Centreline and IAP stuff weekly.

What's your surfing routine? I'm starting to think I have an obsession...

G

·
:cheese:

I'm not alone... thank goodness. Must admit, that I open 3 tabs on AO. One for SA, the 156 tech forum, and of course the tech forum for the classics. Then just tab between them, hit refresh every now and then.
Gumtree and junkmail are also favourites and I MUST search all provinces for alfa's.
Have to go to another machine if I wanted to check what's for sale on PistonHeads.
And these sites stay open on my machine from the time I log in till the time I leave in the afternoon. No internet at home, but Telkom is taking care of that in the next few days.. So that I can start downloading clips of Alfa's from YouTube. :cheese:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
lol, I open AO, VWclub and facebook every time I open a browser in that order too. I take a trip though the junkmail alfa section once every few days too.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
LMAO - I log on...and then I can't waai to all the sites I want, coz works got websense on LAN...so lunchtime I switch to 3G and surf tons of car websties stuff like fatlace, hellaflush, youtube - for cars etc.

Facebook/Mydigitallife where I blog to get paid/News24/sport Fin24, ITtoolbox to give my 2c on the day's discussion/ZDNet for TEch updates/RapBaseMent for daily hip hop news...

At night I waaai to AOSA only and some FB and YouTube

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
1) Log on
2) Go to alfaowner sites. Check what's up.
3) Go to alfabb sites. Check what's up.
4) Go to gtv6 site.
5) ARCSA and CARC site weekly.
6) Go to gumtree. Type in Alfa.
7) Go to junkmail. Type in Alfa. If nothing new pops up, look at older Alfa ads.
8) Have a look at Alfaholics, Centreline and IAP stuff weekly.
Add Gmail and facebook to that, besides the actual program I use for work, lol!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Rush and I spoke about our morning internet routines (before his got cut at work...)

Not anymore :D........if there's a will, there's a way. I've managed to find my way around it :D.
Pretty much the sites that you've mentioned there and the ones Steven mentioned too.

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great stuff! Great to see you back in alfaland, man!

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Not anymore :D........if there's a will, there's a way. I've managed to find my way around it :D.
Pretty much the sites that you've mentioned there and the ones Steven mentioned too.
Yes you have been missed..
:thumbs:
welcome back...
See you at tomorrow meeting!!!
And you el!!!!! lol!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Great stuff! Great to see you back in alfaland, man!
Yes you have been missed..
:thumbs:
welcome back...
See you at tomorrow meeting!!!
And you el!!!!! lol!

Thanks guys, it's nice to be back :thumbs:. It was a crap feeling not being able to chat Alfa and i missed all of you guys on here :).
El and scrgdk i will check you guys at the meeting tonight.

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Thanks guys, it's nice to be back :thumbs:. It was a crap feeling not being able to chat Alfa and i missed all of you guys on here :).
El and scrgdk i will check you guys at the meeting tonight.
Oh and you do know a "certain" Monster GTA will be in the fray as well...

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll bring the parts CD for the Giulia if I can find it! scrgdk, is the car going to be there?

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
damn steven RECORD A vid and post on AOSA FB page pls!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts