Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I can think of one maybe?

Alfa UK Customer Service?

Never had any dealings with them myself though.

Here's another..

Water based fence/wood preserver.

I have just pressure washed a load of it off.

Fine if you want to colour your fence but don't think you are preserving it :mad:

A

·
0 Posts
I've been having trouble with my brain for the last 53 years now.

The memory stick has alway deleted lots of info the second it walks into an exam room. The helpline is rubbish....I don't think there is a God..its just another worthless aftermarket warranty they flog you.

AlfaLincs

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I've been having trouble with my brain for the last 53 years now.

The memory stick has alway deleted lots of info the second it walks into an exam room. The helpline is rubbish....I don't think there is a God..its just another worthless aftermarket warranty they flog you.

AlfaLincs
I think there's a disclaimer in the "brain" warranty concerning anything that is enjoyable and the subsequent erosion of brain matter.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
My BT internet, when I have a problem I get through to India. They spend an hour being overly polite, ask alot of questions but cannot give a resolution, additionaly hub phone is a waste of space
Not so in my experience.

Yes, like anything else it does fall out of bed until the set up is "just so" but the free Cx to India (mostly, not always India) has ALWAYS resulted inthe problem being solved.

Couldn't ask for more.

Much better than Orange/Wannado/Freeserve, plus quicker, cheaper and a free digiphone (HubPhone) that gives free off-peak calls.

When unemployed for a short period I refused many sales jobs as I did not believe in the product.

I could sell this stuff!

P

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sorry, I am off subject here, but please tell me how is it possible to start a new tread or subject

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Alfa Romeo cambelts... :mad:

Alfa Romeo Customer Services... :tut: :rant:

Blue and Me...:rolleyes:

Oh and cillit bang....crap stuff...

;)

E

·
0 Posts
LCD TV's.

Sorry but they are over priced even now, and a decent one showing HD is only marginally better than a decent CRT TV.

As for HD if you have an X-Box PS3 yeah probably worth it, but TV come on 95% of the content is upscaled SD material anyway.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Wasn't that the original purpose for super glue?

V

·
0 Posts
My Nokia N73 runs as sweet as a nut. Photos are good, texting is a bit of a pain as the buttons are so small and close together, but I have TomTom on it and it works a treat. I rode down to Crystal palace yesterday to see the Tour of Britain and the looks on people's faces as Ozzy Osbourne exclaimed in a loud voice to 'fookin' turn left now' was a joy to behold. Maybe a software update would do it for you chaps who are having trouble?

Regarding sh1te products, does anyone have one of those useless electronic 'anti-furring' widgets on their water pipes? What a load of ********! :rolleyes: :lol:

·
Registered
33,640 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, I'll look into that later.
*Update* - I've just finished downloading the latest software updates from the Nokia website. My phone no longer locks up when sending a text message. Result! :D

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
How did you get Tom Tom?
If mine wasn't such a pile of s**te I'd consider it.
I use the PC suite for texting. It must confuse people to get punctuated texts in the Queen's English.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
*Update* - I've just finished downloading the latest software updates from the Nokia website. My phone no longer locks up when sending a text message. Result! :D
Have you restored your settings yet?

V

·
0 Posts
How did you get Tom Tom?
If mine wasn't such a pile of s**te I'd consider it.
I use the PC suite for texting. It must confuse people to get punctuated texts in the Queen's English.
£5 off ebay. Faultless. You just need a bluetooth GPS receiver then. Get a solar powered one off ebay for £32 from Hong Kong. Delivered in 4 days and works a treat. Charge it up once on the mains when you get it, then it sits in the car, trickle charging during daylight hours.

21 - 40 of 79 Posts