Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the first 9 minutes and 34 seconds of the F1 Monza qualifying on my Sagem PVR before it locked up. :mad:

But the truly worst product I have got recently is a Nokia N73 mobile phone.
Crashes most times you use the camera, crashes and turns itself off inexplicably every single day. How can they release such poor products on the public? :mad:

N

·
0 Posts
Just got the first 9 minutes and 34 seconds of the F1 Monza qualifying on my Sagem PVR before it locked up. :mad:

Dude, you bought French electronics ?!?
:tut:

My K850i's joystick has packed in.
Second one to do it too!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmmm, now you mention it don't the French run on the wrong voltage? (about 20 volts too few IMO?)

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Samsung i300. 4 Hours is NOT good battery life :mad:
I bet there will be a fair few phones coming up on this.
Why do they get us all confused that we need an MP3 player and a camera, and a video camera and 3G when they can't make a competent phone?

·
Registered
57 Posts
My BT internet, when I have a problem I get through to India. They spend an hour being overly polite, ask alot of questions but cannot give a resolution, additionaly hub phone is a waste of space

N

·
0 Posts
when I have a problem I get through to India. They spend an hour being overly polite, ask alot of questions but cannot give a resolution
Yeah, but chances are you're at least talking
to someone with a degree education. (Probably in engineering. :lol:)

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
My Netgear wireless internet! had loads of problems initially getting it to work which were only solved after a very long phone call to someone in India who didnt know what i wanted really :mad:

·
Registered
33,640 Posts
But the truly worst product I have got recently is a Nokia N73 mobile phone. Crashes most times you use the camera, crashes and turns itself off inexplicably every single day. How can they release such poor products on the public? :mad:
My N73 locks up for 5-6 minutes every time I send a text message and sometimes switches of when I press the green button to answer a call. :mad:

Apparently the N95 is the same as it uses the same software. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
25,672 Posts
My 147 has cost me more money in getting it fixed than ANY other car i've owned. I can't keep pouring money into it, even though it's probably in better condition now than when I bought it because of all the work i;ve done, ironic huh? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
A spade I bought last weekend from the local DIY centre, bloody thing only lasted 20 minutes before it snapped :rant:

Sennheiser earphones that I bought for when I'm running and cycling, the ones with an adjustable clip that goes round the back of your ear. RUBBISH! They stay on ok and are reasonably comfortable, but even when running at a steady pace they pick up more wind noise than I can stand, they're utter shash.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My N73 locks up for 5-6 minutes every time I send a text message and sometimes switches of when I press the green button to answer a call. :mad:

Apparently the N95 is the same as it uses the same software. :rolleyes:
Somebody I met today knows someone who works in a mobile phone shop. She says they get 5 out of 10 N95s back :wow:

Also I'm not sure that Alfas are fair game as they offer a lot of pleasure with the pain and they do get you from A to B most of the time.....

A

·
0 Posts

But the truly worst product I have got recently is a Nokia N73 mobile phone.
Crashes most times you use the camera, crashes and turns itself off inexplicably every single day. How can they release such poor products on the public? :mad:
I have an N73 and its fine. My lad has one and its as bad as yours. It does stand up to impacts though when he throws it in frustration,so its not all bad.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know where your son's coming from. I honestly feel the urge to throw it at the floor hard and then stamp on it about 3x every day. It is the ultimate test of self-control. :mad:

Are you using the camera or the music player? If I could reflash it and stop using something to make it reliable it might be a good compromise.

A

·
0 Posts
Are you using the camera or the music player? If I could reflash it and stop using something to make it reliable it might be a good compromise.
I use the camera a lot and the radio,never the music player though. If you go on the Nokia web site there is a software upgrade for the N73 which fixes some of the faults, our Rob did his and it was much better.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK. I'll reflash it and delete all the music. :cry:

E

·
0 Posts
Dealing with a software company at work that just doesn't test their software. Somehow I am supposed to demonstrate this heap of 5h1t to our customer as something they can rely on. :mad:

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That sounds like a nightmare. :(
It'll get a lot worse if your customer buys it.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts