Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
77,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's the game....

1) go to Wikipedia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia click on the random article button on the left hand side......do this 3 times....the third time gives you the name of your band.

2) go to random quotes Random Quotes - The Quotations Page and click on the random quotes button (again on the left hand side)....page down to the last quote on the page and take the last few words of the quote..........this is the name of your first album.

3) go to flickr (or something like that FFS)..............click on explore at the top......then again on explore (on a down arrow button next to it) - select "last 7 days interesting"............the middle pic in the top row is your first album cover art.

Put it all together - and let's rock!!!!! :thumbs:

·
Administrator
45,539 Posts
My band is called Bonloc. I quite like that actually.

Album is called "...and he has to suffer for it." I like that too.

My album cover ruins it though. It's not in the right aspect ratio. Unless this is for the tour DVD?
A Symbol of Winter | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Paint.net is good for graphics :)

Someone posted this same thread ages ago, might see if i can dig out my old album :D

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Not sure about the band name, but the rest seems fine to me.....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Apparently George Smoker was a cricketer, the quote came from Constable (the painter), and I got lucky with random uploaded photo art.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts