Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saluti a tutti Alfisti!

I'm a young Speedskater (Long-track) from Norway driving my black Giulietta 1.4 turbopetrol 120hp. Technically my first car was a dreary VW Lupo 1.2 67hp, but I don't like to speak of that, and in legal terms, my mom was driving because I didn't have my own driving licence. My real weakness is obviously the 2 and a half, and 3 liter Alfa V6 24V engines, and I have been looking for 156s to buy, but it won't happend as i've gotten my Giulietta. Apart from Alfas, I'm also weak for many other italian cars. Having spent my early years in the backseats of bmw 750is and a Maserati 3200 Gran Turismo I fancy most Maseratis, Ferraris, and Lamborghinis plus many Fiats. However the deepest trances are those triggered by Lancias, the favuorites obviously beeing the Stratoses and Delta HF Integrales. Despite my young age I have been fortunate enough to have driven a Maserati Gran Turismo, and a Ferrari, and having sat im the back of Quattroportes, a California, and been a passenger in a 599xx on Autodromo Ricardo Tormo and Spa-Francorchamps. I hope to widen my horizon yet further and would love some tips to get me started here!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

Saluti, Giordano.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO.
Feel free to participate and have fun on the forum.
+1 on you being better off with the Giulietta.
Cheers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts