Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont you just f..hate it when you have lots of ideas what to change (For preformance or such) but then you cant afford it..

>_<

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
It can be a problem in many ways for many things not just Alfa owners :). Anything particular you wish to do?

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,489 Posts
My kinda statement. I have lots of ideas but very little funds for it :(

K

·
0 Posts
Can't say it bothers me any more. Having spent small fortunes on cars and still not been happy with them, these days I just buy cars that I like that are quick enough for my needs. I drive far too slowly for brakes or suspension to be an issue.

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Scrimp and save, take it one step at a time :D
As per L'Oréal ads - they're worth it :lol:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It can be a problem in many ways for many things not just Alfa owners :). Anything particular you wish to do?
Upgrade brakes and daydreaming about Supersprint exhaust all the way from cylinderhead..

·
Registered
391 Posts
Mine allows me to save for the upgrades, then breaks it self needing the money to be fixed. Having just done the injectors the alu undertray is a long way off now.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Can't say it bothers me any more.
Likewise! I mostly use my car for commuting, through town. It's plenty fast enough and very comfortable. I quite fancy a set of 18" multispokes and some lower springs, but I have better things to spend those hundreds of pounds on.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts