Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... there is a set of supersports and a zender kit for sale on fleabay. 475 Ł, which I don't have, not even 4.75, so obviously Moni said no. But I am weak....

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
So... there is a set of supersports and a zender kit for sale on fleabay. 475 Ł, which I don't have, not even 4.75, so obviously Moni said no. But I am weak....
Levante, I got a donor car recently here and it's much easier to transport etc.
I'd say be patient - the right one will come along for you....

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Does the €475 include shipping? I suspect not....which would make it even more expensive.

I'm sorry for sending you the link, but felt I had to....

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
Does the €475 include shipping? I suspect not....which would make it even more expensive.

I'm sorry for sending you the link, but felt I had to....
Ciaran, I think you're looking at around €1000 which you buy a reasonably decent runner over here.

Levante just wait!!! Please...;)

·
Registered
763 Posts
you must have mistaken this for Alfa Anonymous...
this is not the place to ask to be talked out of satisfying your addiction ;)

I see by your response on shipping you've already really made up your mind... ;)

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
you must have mistaken this for Alfa Anonymous...
this is not the place to ask to be talked out of satisfying your addiction ;)

I see by your response on shipping you've already really made up your mind... ;)
It appears you are spot on Rik!

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Levente, as Rik said, you've come to the wrong place to be talked out of that.

Perhaps you could start off the arguement with Moni asking for both the wheels and the skirts and propose a compromise of just getting the wheels. That way you won't need to spray anything and the wheels will fit into your car for transporting. The skirts I could take or leave but the wheels are :cool:

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Ciaran, I think you're looking at around €1000 which you buy a reasonably decent runner over here.

Levante just wait!!! Please...;)
You would. And for less too. But it's the Supersports and the Zender kit that is the issue. Like hen's teeth in the UK. Like a dodo's *** here in Ireland.

D

·
0 Posts
I'm not mad on the zender kit meself. But the wheels I'll sponsor ya if you're stuck man.

L

·
0 Posts
If you genuinely don't have the money then stop annoying yourself.

·
Registered
5,941 Posts

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts