Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went into town with wifey and popped into Wilkinsons for dog food, walking past the baby bit saw 2 women with a little nipper, he must have needed the loo but instead of taking him to the toilet they took a potty of the shelf, let him do his no 1/2 (had no intention of checking) and

PUT THE POTTY BACK ON THE SHELF AND WALKED AWAY :wow: :wow: :wow:

WHY, FFS use the toilet you lazy tramp nutter nutter

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That is bloody disgusting , I would have confronted them, bloody peasants :mad:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Eeeew... I would have had to have said somthing... thats horrid :eek:

I was in a pub having a meal once when a girl on the next table decided to change her baby's nappy on the dinning table!!!!!
Right next to her table was the door leading to the toilets with baby changing facilities! WHY???!!!!
Sarah

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Eeeew... I would have had to have said somthing... thats horrid :eek:

I was in a pub having a meal once when a girl on the next table decided to change her baby's nappy on the dinning table!!!!!
Right next to her table was the door leading to the toilets with baby changing facilities! WHY???!!!!
Sarah
Now that is GROSS :vomit:

I hope you said something

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
No.... NO, it's not acceptable behaviour that! :mad:

:tut:

Where's Bradders! :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd have believed you made this up - except last weekend in B&Q I saw something similar. I watched a child (aged 3 - 4) make a bit of a mistake in the bathroom display section.

Little girl, clearly confident in her ability to use a toilet unaided. Well, fair enough, she was only 3 or so. It was the reaction of the mum that got me. Nonchalant as you like, tissue out of pocket, clean up job on child, lid down, walk away....... she may have broken into a run for the door when she got round the corner though. :lol:

I wasn't the only one smirking. I would love to ask B&Q how often it happens.

But adults using potties from a shelf is just disgusting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts