Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So herself needs a car, we will do up my 8v 155 for you darling says I,,,,,brilliant idea, only she has her heart set on a 'Matiz'..................:vomit:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Bin the burd :lol:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Yeah, and don't tell her I said that :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Even smart, incredibly intelligent and all-round wonderful women (is she still reading this?) can be mistaken and it takes a big-hearted, bold, brave and self-confident lady to admit she is wrong about wanting a Matiz. It is just wrong on all sorts of levels when she's "attached" to a fully paid up member of the petrolhead persuasion. Actually, it's wrong even if you were an ordinary petrolhead and not an Alfista.

It's still wrong if she was a single............ she can still have a modicum of economy with at least a dash of style. A Matiz is like she's admitting to wanting surgical rather than fine dernier stockings. :vomit: Not a good look.

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
Well argued, Jim-lad........

I'm lucky that milady is a dedicated Alfa-nut - regularly tells people that she wouldn't drive anything else, tho she did get a bit miffed once when I'd got her a Dedra...then took it off her 'cos I'd found a buyer for it......so I bought her a 155 V6:cool:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Well argued, Jim-lad........

I'm lucky that milady is a dedicated Alfa-nut - regularly tells people that she wouldn't drive anything else, tho she did get a bit miffed once when I'd got her a Dedra...then took it off her 'cos I'd found a buyer for it......so I bought her a 155 V6:cool:
;)

I wish someone would buy me a 155 V6.

Good grief! Some of these women have no IDEA how lucky they are!:D

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
I thought yours was an under-endowed 2.0 ;) so I'll keep my fingers clean....thank you very much m'duck.

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Women think they know what they want.

Until you give it to them, then they change their mind.

That is, of course, in my experience.

Unless of course it's chocolate or shoes, then I would not argue with the fact. :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts