Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been saving her hard earned money for a while for further mods to my much loved 3.2 GT and now she's just gone out and bought a 147 GTA with Q2, leather trim, upgraded suspension, full service history including belt, water pump, engine mounts and alternator and this has ruined my plans! The thing that gives me the ***** is it drives as good as my GT!!!!!

:furious::furious:
Allan

·
Registered
542 Posts
If only, My wife keeps spending money on holidays and wants me to sell my toy and spend the money on a trip. Think you've done well if the other half has bought a car I would want to drive!:thumbup:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If only, My wife keeps spending money on holidays and wants me to sell my toy and spend the money on a trip. Think you've done well if the other half has bought a car I would want to drive!:thumbup:
Mine loves holidays also, we go on a cruise to Fiji in April, I am starting to think I need a money tree:depressed: All joking aside it's a very nice drive, just needs a couple of little jobs to bring it up to top quality

Allan

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Good girl i say.
I have similar issues with my wifes Modified Mini Cooper S.
She also has it in mind that i should be putting money aside to buy her a Mustang soon and stop spending soo much on our Capri haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts