Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Only in America eh :rolleyes:

Newt Gingrich ( :lol: ) A prospective challenger for the role of the worlds most powerful man :rolleyes:

What is it with the Americans and idiotic names :confused:

Beam me ******* up Scottie :cheese:

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
I saw Ken Livinstone at Dartmouth castle a couple of years ago. It was nearly as surreal as the time I saw Arthur Scargill at Belfast city airport wearing a trilby and looking like a dead ringer for Paul Daniels.

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I saw Ken Livinstone at Dartmouth castle a couple of years ago. It was nearly as surreal as the time I saw Arthur Scargill at Belfast city airport wearing a trilby and looking like a dead ringer for Paul Daniels.
The mind boggles at the very thought :eek: :lol:

C

·
0 Posts
Lots of anagrams to Newt Gingrich. Back in the late '60s/early '70s the US Vice-President was Spiro Agnew, he was renamed Grow A Pen** by some of the US military.

V

·
0 Posts
Newt Gingrich is actually short for Newton Gingernut-Richtea. But he didn't want to sound like he was quintessentially posh-English because he'd never get elected.

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lots of anagrams to Newt Gingrich. Back in the late '60s/early '70s the US Vice-President was Spiro Agnew, he was renamed Grow A Pen** by some of the US military.
Newt Gingrich is actually short for Newton Gingernut-Richtea. But he didn't want to sound like he was quintessentially posh-English because he'd never get elected.
:lol::lol::lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts