Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Yorkshire People

We shall be meeting on Thursday 25th July at 7pm at the Aagrah Curry house for a lovely meal and some good banter.

Details here : http://www.aagrah.com/restaurants/aa...altaire-suite/

I've spoke to the resturant who require roughly two weeks notice to book our table, so can people please speak up and let us know as soon as possible if they would like to join us, and as always new faces are more than welcome.

Hope you can all join us :thumbs:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
I'm in too :)

·
Registered
25,673 Posts

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
And folk wonder why we dont bother sorting out meets for the yorkshire lounge...

Ive posted a link to this thread in the NICN group on facebook :)

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And folk wonder why we dont bother sorting out meets for the yorkshire lounge...

Ive posted a link to this thread in the NICN group on facebook :)
Cheers buddy, it does seem to be the normal crew everytime who attend meets. Maybe there is a secret thread running somewhere slagging us all off lol but it is strange how something nice and simple, non car related still doesn't attract any interest from newbies etc. Keep plugging on :thumbup:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Cheers buddy, it does seem to be the normal crew everytime who attend meets. Maybe there is a secret thread running somewhere slagging us all off lol but it is strange how something nice and simple, non car related still doesn't attract any interest from newbies etc. Keep plugging on :thumbup:
I reckon its all those meets Alfanuts keep having... ;)

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Fair enough, might see if I can find a lady to join us

Should I book a table? ? I think they'll fit us in lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts