Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 691 Posts

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, everyone else seems to have one so why shouldn't we?

Time to say something interesting, no pressure ;)

Sean

·
Registered
917 Posts
Evening
Just let folks know, we have a new rep for Yorkshire ... me !
It was thought that with Yorkshire covering such a large area, a rep based further south might be able to get more South Yorkshire owners involved in meets, events and the like, so here I am.
I'll sort a meet out in the next couple of weeks when we gain the extra daylight and if folks come along we can decide on other things.
Anyways I'm Kev and cheers. ........:thumbs:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Kev, nice to meet you :D

Coming to NICN next week? It's only a little further

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Congratulations Kev, see you Tuesday and maybe we can use this thread to bounce ideas around for meets etc before creating a dedicated thread for that meet. And discussing the weather of course :)

·
Registered
946 Posts
V6 heaven Kev :cool:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Picked it up on Sunday,the result of a drunken afternoon watching England beat Wales at rugby and access to Ebay on a mobile phone ... but hey ho !
Classic :thumbs: is it a good one?

·
Registered
917 Posts
I think so, but I'll leave the final judgement to you fellas thats had them before, all I know is that it goes like s..t off a shovel.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think so, but I'll leave the final judgement to you fellas thats had them before, all I know is that it goes like s..t off a shovel.
If it hasn't already got one save for a quaife or q2 diff, transforms the cornering performance :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 691 Posts