Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd give a quick shout out......HELLO;)

Not an Alfa owner just yet, bloody e-Bay auctions! why do they take so long when you're as impatient as I am:mad:

After recently having the front of my V6 vectra knocked off by a FOOL, and the insurance company writing it off for a bumper and a headlight!!! I'm in the market for a new (2nd hand) car, all set to buy an ST24 when I stumbled across an Alfa 156 2.5 V6 in red, utterly smitten with it. So much so I took off to the numerous 2nd hand car dealers around by me and eventually found one to test drive. This one wasn't what I wanted but just to see if I fitted it and it fitted me you understand....and WOW!! what a car.
The look, the sound (my god, it was orgasmic!!) the speed, the handling, all fantastic. So now I'm having one, lost out on one on the bay already (bloody work computer filters!!) so I've made my bid, which is over the odds but I'm determined not to miss out again, this time next week it'll be mine, so you have a weeks notice before I start asking ridiculous questions (to some) and drooling over my new love.

The mrs thinks I should buy something sensible, I've already told her....I AM!!!

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Well done Gareth:thumbs:!!!! You know you want to :lol: Put some pics up of the bella when she arrives home eh?? Am sure you'll find lots of help and fun:p...if you want it on here...I do!:lol::)

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO......:HAPPY:....and good luck with your bid...:)

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Hi Gareth & :welcome3: to AO, good luck with your bid :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts