Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Long time alfa owner..
Earlier this year I bought a 04 3.2 GT in red with black leather, has a few mods
18" OZ racing Superleggeras, B14's Bilsteins, Autodelta carbon fibre intake pipe.
It even has the sought after worn out control arms, he he.. It now has the Q2 diff as well
3 years ago I bought a 73 S2 spider in Giallo Prototipo I still have it
And 30 years ago I bought a 72 GT 1600 Jr in Verde Olivia Metallizado of its original owner here where I live, I still have it,
Every now and then I get together with the PO and we go for a drive
I also owned a 2000 alfetta back in the early 90s
And a Fiat X19.

Jorge.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Im in Sydney CBD and the roads are terrible and theres no where to drive unless you go 30-40 mins from the city for a nice drive.

Whats your suspension set up ? I have konis on OEM springs and 18 wheels and the ride is very firm.

Your car looks very nice. If your looking to sell let me know have been looking for a nice red GT ;)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It has Bilsteins B14 coilovers. I just had a Q2 diff fitted, the cambelt service and new clutch & pressure plate, rocker gaskets & spar plugs done by Max Oddi I'm about to have the top & bottom arms, radiator & expansion tank replaced.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Yeah Max is good. Little bit obsessive for me :lol: but I go to Andrew at Alfamotive whos more in tune with what I want.

Let me know when ever your selling :D

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I didn't know Andrew or Max. Going by the service book Alfamotive has done most of the servicing on my GT. Including the last cambelt service.
The cambelt wasn't due for another 15k but I had to do it earlier due to some mechanical noises coming from that area, and Max's prices for the work were more realistic.
And the noises are gone.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts