·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After yesterday meeting loads more new faces do any of you guys fancy this :D

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Was some doubt about us coming to this but have put off going to France till the following w/e - so it's still a yes :thumbs:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a quick bump so peeps dont forget :D

·
Registered
200 Posts
I work in Yarmouth at least once a month - 70 miles away - and always enjoy the drive up there so am happy to do it for pleasure too.
It might be for you Paul, but I work there every day and I find the road out much more of a pleasure.:)

·
Administrator
23,049 Posts
It might be for you Paul, but I work there every day and I find the road out much more of a pleasure.:)
That's good - you have a pleasure to look forward to each day.

Liz says that she'll come to this one as well - so we look forward to meeting up again.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I might come with two cars.
If the sun shines it will be the spider, if it’s wet it will be the 156. If my eldest son pays the insurance to add his name it’ll be both.

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh nooooo :( :( Thats a bugger :(

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Still not sorted that then? :rolleyes:
Not been that bad. Been too busy what with working in London all week on site to be able to get it done.:(

You dont know what it's like. I mean you wouldn't understand. Usually loads to do on my weekends as not at home all week.

You only have a baby, his sisters and his mum to look after. :D

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
This is true. Hence my car is sat on the driveway with no MOT, a space-saver on the back, and in need of a little love! :lol:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts