·
Registered
33,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
Personally I think that's an interesting concept.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Actually...I tend to agree in this instance.

I am a fiercely against the concept of battery-powered EVs (long story short: batteries have been around 200 years and still suck, plus they're solving the wrong issue - it's not about the fuel, it's about getting people out of private cars for daily commutes)...

Yet, if anything, they're doing it right here - lightweight, good looking and actually desirable sportscar focused on the driving pleasure used as a platform, rather than the ungainly, horrid, fat-bellied iPads on wheels Tesla & C. continue to flood the market with.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
There’s a company in the U.K. that converts cars to electric ( electricclassiccars.co.uk )
It’s only £30k.
Not like the 4C is a juice drinker anyway. I’d rather convert to LPG if I was thinking of doing it to a 4C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
441 Posts
The first Tesla was very similar; an Elise with loads of laptop batteries.
True that, it was a novel idea when "electric car" conjured the image of a single-occupant, bubble version of a P50 with a battery.

Then Tesla realized there was a tonne of money to be made out of car-hating, inept millennial IT workers that could write software in their sleep but had to wear velcro shoes for fear of choking on the laces, and we got the iPads :/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts