Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks. Out for a run on the bike last week along the Forth & Clyde canal and spotted this parked at the point where people abandon their motors and walk up to the Kelpies. It looks very familiar (the wheels mainly) so I thought I'd post a pic and see if it belongs to anyone on here. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
10,981 Posts
I also have a pic of this parked next to my red yin in Dunfermline :D
Nice moturs guys..Yeeze ur pitting me tay shame....No many red wans aboot *****.Looks nice esp they 166 hoarseshoes:D:cheese:

Pomeo

·
Registered
297 Posts
Me again! Where was that taken?

Sadly, since then, some **** ran into the back of me, so I have a big black patch on the bumper.

Do you park in Dunfermline regularly? I remember pulling into the smaller car park further down from the Alhambra ( not the one opposite) and seeing a red 166 a good while back. Thought about leaving a wee note on the windscreen. :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Nice moturs guys..Yeeze ur pitting me tay shame....No many red wans aboot *****.Looks nice esp they 166 hoarseshoes:D:cheese:

Pomeo
Cheers Pom, though they are not 166 horseshoes, they're Brera 18" fitted with wobble bolts and plastic spacers.

·
Registered
64 Posts
yeah I do, gf lives in Cowdenbeath so frequent Dunfermline hunners.

still got the red (pink) one but mostly use my black 166. it's YF53LHR if you see me around :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts