Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on steering wheel ... that's what I have now :D

It looks like the mute button is weared down to the white stuff, so that tthe light is comming out of it on strange places :cool:

I just like that build quality :D

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Amsterdavid:
<strong>I have it too... same button also...
On a half year old car... hmm...

Will have it replaced on 1st service.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It took me 50.000 km to wear it down. Do you think it's warrenty ???

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
The trouble is that many people do not realise that these steering wheel buttons are not to be used, but rather are there so that you can impress your friends and neighbours. :D

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Stori:
<strong>The trouble is that many people do not realise that these steering wheel buttons are not to be used, but rather are there so that you can impress your friends and neighbours. :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">laughing that's for sure laughing

But still, I think they wear because they're near to the dge of the wheel, there were your hands should be :rolleyes:

S

·
0 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Amsterdavid:
<strong>I have it too... same button also...
On a half year old car... hmm...

Will have it replaced on 1st service.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It took me 50.000 km to wear it down. Do you think it's warrenty ???</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same "paint off" problem on mine! (Along with the Selespeed buttons gray paint wearing off!).

Anyone had success on the ability to use the warranty to replace?? (I can imagine Alfa giving upheaval...) I only got 35,000km's on my car and its already starting to wear!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts