Alfa Romeo Forum banner

121 - 140 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I've not got one to try but yours looks great and is imaginative. I vote you get the prize now.

Yes, there are more scanties than I would expect normally already. It doesn't bother me personally but I think it might upset some, ladies in particular. Time and a place and all that.
TBH anything with an 8C on it wins for me every time!

Whenever I see one I just want to take my clothes off, lay on the bonnet .... well, you know, you must all feel the same? Or is it just me?! :cheese::inlove:

·
Registered
4,412 Posts

Whenever I see one I just want to take my clothes off, lay on the bonnet .... well, you know, you must all feel the same? Or is it just me?! :cheese::inlove:
:cheese::cheese:

I have to say im not sure i do feel the same, cant say ive ever wanted to get naked and lay on the bonnte :lol: Personally id be happy to get the keys and go for a drive but hey.....each to their own i suppose :p

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
:cheese::cheese:

I have to say im not sure i do feel the same, cant say ive ever wanted to get naked and lay on the bonnte :lol: Personally id be happy to get the keys and go for a drive but hey.....each to their own i suppose :p
Oh they're sex on wheels, no doubt about it! At the Milan Anniversary, I saw so many, it was a real struggle to control myself! LOL

Mind you, I did wobble when I saw an 8C spider being driven in by a couple of fat mafia types .... wrong, just wrong! :D

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Oh they're sex on wheels, no doubt about it! At the Milan Anniversary, I saw so many, it was a real struggle to control myself! LOL

Mind you, I did wobble when I saw an 8C spider being driven in by a couple of fat mafia types .... wrong, just wrong! :D
:lol: Not a good idea to get your clothes off in a public area :thumbs:

Would love an 8C spider :inlove: Id want 2 though, a Red one and a White one with tan leather....mmmm

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
:lol: Not a good idea to get your clothes off in a public area :thumbs:

Would love an 8C spider :inlove: Id want 2 though, a Red one and a White one with tan leather....mmmm
Competizione Red is the only colour to have, I'm sorry! However much extra it costs! :cool:

And you're right, taking clothes off in public isn't a good idea, I'll try to keep it in mind! :eek::eek:

·
Registered
17,564 Posts

I :inlove: the 8c - but am waaaay too classy to even suggest doing that sort of thing, hun ;) :D

121 - 140 of 245 Posts