Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 245 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Sorry to put a downer on this, but can everyone please ensure that their avatars aren't offensive in any way (i.e. models not wearing much, anything sexual, racial blah blah blah - you know the drill)

Any reported will just be removed.

Cheers!

·
Registered
24,519 Posts
Here's mine :)
That's nice. I like that one.:thumbs:

I have no graphics stuff on here to do something clever so I'm just nabbing one off t'internet that doesn't involve suggestive young ladies in scanty Mummy Christmas outfits. Not that I've got anything against such lovelies of course! :eek:

·
Registered
24,519 Posts

·
Super Moderator
86,123 Posts

·
Registered
24,519 Posts
I was replying to PG's post ;)
:cheese: Sorry. I had been thinking about the proliferation of cat avatars! It might please some to see less of them.

They sort of reminded me of United's Green and Gold campaign of passive protest while still supporting the team.

·
Registered
24,519 Posts

·
Registered
11,203 Posts
That's nice. I like that one.:thumbs:

I have no graphics stuff on here to do something clever so I'm just nabbing one off t'internet that doesn't involve suggestive young ladies in scanty Mummy Christmas outfits. Not that I've got anything against such lovelies of course! :eek:
:thumbs: Only took two hours on basic paint programme (with a small amount of swearing) :lol:

There are quite a few images of scantily clad santa outfits aren't there? :lol:

·
Registered
24,519 Posts
:thumbs: Only took two hours on basic paint programme (with a small amount of swearing) :lol:

There are quite a few images of scantily clad santa outfits aren't there? :lol:
I've not got one to try but yours looks great and is imaginative. I vote you get the prize now.

Yes, there are more scanties than I would expect normally already. It doesn't bother me personally but I think it might upset some, ladies in particular. Time and a place and all that.

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,360 Posts
I only just noticed yours Snowy, I briefly scanned it earlier but only just noticed the 8C Spider :eek:

Good work girl :thumbs:

·
Registered
11,203 Posts
I've not got one to try but yours looks great and is imaginative. I vote you get the prize now.

Yes, there are more than I would expect. It doesn't bother me personally but I think it might upset some, ladies in particular. Time and a place and all that.
:lol: cheers :)

I had to filter some images in my search !!

·
Registered
11,203 Posts
I only just noticed yours Snowy, I briefly scanned it earlier but only just noticed the 8C Spider :eek:

Good work girl :thumbs:
cheers :) I was trying to make it bigger but it just goes all skewbosh, so it can stay small. (and I was running out swearwords)

21 - 40 of 245 Posts