Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to warn people based on some HORRENDOUS service that I have recently received when purchasing a conversion kit...

In a nutshell, I was shopping around for a HID kit and got completly ripped off by Xenonshop.co.uk.

To add to being ripped of, when I questioned it with them, they ignored the first 3 emails and only returned my call because, in his words "He was getting fed up with the emails"!!!

He then proceeded to have a go at me on the phone talking to me like s**t! when I dared to mention customer service his response was "I dont care, tell anyone you like". So I am. It was like he was trying to start a fight rather than resolve an issue!

Anyways, without going on and on and on and on and on :lol:

Dont use this company, use HIDs Direct as Xenonshop just order their products from HIDS Direct and send them on to the customers with an extra £40 on top.

·
AO Silver Member, 155 Lounge Winner 09
7,713 Posts
what was the actual initial issue that led to the dispute?

perhaps you're being unfair. ;) just kidding, but i think we should hear the full story first. even then, it will be biased, cos it's only one side of the story. :)

:)

·
Vendor
46,117 Posts
Post up his email address, I'll send him an email telling him I heard he gives shoddy service, see what response I get :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just wanted to make people aware that its not the best company to use,...and to be sure that others dont make the same mistake I did by using them for Xenon conversions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts