Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 844 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
XBOX: FORZA 3: HolyGrale Cup (Intergrale)

Logistics​
6 Races over 6 weeks on Wednesday Evenings. Lobby Opens at 8:00pm for qualifying, the quicker the lap, the higher up the grid you are. 9:00pm is when the main race will start. The trophey is limited to 16 people. You can be awarded up to 16 Points, 16pts for 1st, 15pts for 2nd, 14pts for 3rd, 13pts for 4th, 12pts for 5th, 11pts for 6th, 10pts for 7th, 9pt for 8th, 8pt for 9th, 7pt for 10th etc. You will not be awarded for DNF's. If the number of attendee's goes over 8, a second lobby shall be created. I will need a volenter to host this, prefferebly somebody who has been playing from the start.
Your finishing result will depend on your end race time. The slower of the racers will be placed in the second lobby should the first become full. The races are to be ran at the same time adjactent to each other. For the qualifying session, please try and be online for the start, however, should you be late it will be up to the host's descrestion whether to end the session and create another, your quickest time CLEAN will still be logged by the host. Once your qualifying time has been entered, 2 new race lobbies will be created, one for the quickest and one for the slower, you are to do 1 lap of the circuit and place yourself in your qualifying order. This will then sort out the grid positioning. Your are to cross the finish line in this order.
Pitstops: If the race is on a circuit and a pit lane is available it shall be used. The rules for this are: You are once to pit AFTER the complete 5th lap but BEFORE the penultimate lap. Dont forget, if you car is damaged, this will repair it and if your tires or worn beyond a certain point they will be changed.

Cars, Class and limitations
You car is limited to being the Lancia Delta Intergrale. You must use the tune available on "Langers 145" store front, this will take the car to C424. This tune is NOT to be adjusted. Assists: Forced Off will be set for; Autobrake STM and TCS. You are required to display your race number on either side of your car. You can download the template for this from my store front.​

Rules & Regs​
This will be FULL CONTACT racing, collisions will be on and damage on simulation. Your racing strategy should be considerate and race in a way you would treat your own car on the track. No barging or pushing people off the track, using people as cushions in the corners deliberatly etc. If any of this is observed and persits, the game will be taken back to the lobby and a vote will be made to remove you from game and the championship.
If you do push somebody off the track from a result in your in-competance to race correctly eg, excessivly late braking into the back of somebody, thus causing them to fly off the circuit. Then you are to let the person who you pushed off re-join the track and re-gain the position you took from them, even if this means other cars pass you whilst you are waiting. If we can all be adults about this sort of situation and use a bit of curtesy this will allow a fairness to the game. Obvouisly with it being a contact race people will get bumped around, just dont take the *****. Also, when racing, you are to race on the circuit, you are not to take short cuts and miss sections of the track. If this is observered, you will have 5 points deducted from your total accumilation. Replays will be saved for after viewing from the Host's. Also a new rule which is being introduced: If you are about to be lapped by a competitor in the lead, you are to keep to the LEFT hand side of the track as much as possible and allow them to pass.​
Also...
I only have 2.5mbps broadband speed at the best of times. Im not sure if i will be able to host the games to a good quality so we may have to get somebody else to host who can obide all the above rules and set up the game correctly...if for whatever reason mine fails as said.

If you do not agree with the above rules, do not race.

Happy Racing!!!

If you are racing, please use this google spreadsheet to indicate when you can race...
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al8GHUmp5jYndGVnNUZ2alhCM24tVUtQVFd4WmNXZHc&hl=en_GB

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For the race line up, i will want peoples input. I want to this to include some large tracks and some sprints. Some of the coast ones will be included as they are short and twisty.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Is it Circuits or Point 2 Point ??

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It will be a combination. Please list what you would like to race and i shall see what i can do.

Please start selecting your race numbers. Some numbers are automatically saved from the previous champisionship.

1. Dren Throwdown
2. Langers 145
3. CSR Joss 155
4. Celadon278
5. CSR Seasider
6. Nethers66
7. Berge Katse
8. HumorlessParrott

... ... ...

If you are NOT racing in this Cup, please remove your name. I am under the asumption that you are.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
The ring and kaido but in low lap volume please

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Amalfi Coast , Maple Valley again , Ring GP as its a new track

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Does everyone have that download? I do :p

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
i hope so , it has some crazy technical corners that will test the Delta to the max .

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Im in :thumbs: Happy with anything but as Joss said short laps on the ring & kaido

I though the later format of 25/30 laps with mandatory pits added a bit of fun to the racing, this should be better with single make cars.

I cant do drifting :( .....well I can but i'm crap :lol:

I know I have benefitted from the "do another race" if you get kicked off & post a time, but it felt like cheating lastnight as the AI competition wasnt as good as real-life even though it was set to hard - so if you get kicked off do we class this as a DNF faliure? DISCUSS

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Yes but they do crash in to you so that evens it out a bit. I don't mind if that rule continues. So long as its not every week. Then we might have something to say about it :D like get your connection fixed FFS :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
i hope so , it has some crazy technical corners that will test the Delta to the max .
Yeh, the Nurb GP short has some strange cambers going on....
..... it was a nightmare in the 911!!:cry:

Be nice to visit Motegi, haven't raced there for quite a while....and i like the noise of going under those flyovers....engine roar with a bit of reverb...mmmmm

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Sure you can make it Dren???

Sorry mate just like to be a wind up:cheese:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
All sounds good to me ... I noticed the cheeky addition (or should that bf subtraction) of TCS!

As nethers says ... I'm happy to race, but not to drift, not my cup of tea.

As to circuits, hsppy to do some 'special stages' on The Ring and Kaido

circuits should be twisty, so Camino, Tskuba, Ladera, Postino etc

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Yes but they do crash in to you so that evens it out a bit. I don't mind if that rule continues. So long as its not every week. Then we might have something to say about it :D like get your connection fixed FFS :D
All fixed today new cable modem fitted foc .....Smokin now:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Hi brad will you be around for this?

locked tune means it's all about lack of driver skill !

Langers has created a twitchy revvy but rubbish top speed Integrale!

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
1st draft design on my Delta

Its gonna take some practice - she is a B*tch to handle....thanks Langers :tut:

1 - 20 of 844 Posts