Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
11 artists, 11 songs. No more than 3 minutes per song. I make that 33 minutes. Factor in a minute of bitching from the judges per song and it's 44 minutes. Throw in 6 minutes of adverts and you've got 50 minutes. 5 minutes either end for Dermot O'Leary to do his bit gives you an hour.

Why, then, is it on for two ****ing hours!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I refuse to watch it and just look at AO, or read a book instead, but get dirty looks from Ms Mike for not 'joining in' :rolleyes:

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all i have to say about xfactor is

:vmad: :smilie banned:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am mostly ignoring it - apart from the Cheryl moments :D

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
I am mostly ignoring it - apart from the Cheryl moments :D
She's the only reason I allow the wife to have it on in the first place! :lol:

HOWAY PET! :inlove:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I like it, I keep watching it in the hope of some real car crash tv, someone forgetting their words or something equally funny.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
I like it, I keep watching it in the hope of some real car crash tv, someone forgetting thier words or something equally funny.
I wouldn't say I like the show (that canny lass Cheryl pet aside), but I would definitely like to see someone fluff their lines. :thumbs:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I enjoy the early stages for the really crap acts - specially when they object when truths are told :lol:

Interest wanes as it becomes serious

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
The funniest early-stage auditionees are those in total denial.

They sing like cats being drowned, then get the hump when Simon Cowell and pals inform them (quite rightly) that they can't hold a tune.

Then their families come into the audition room to remonstrate with the judges! Surely SOMEONE in their circle of family and friends can hear their loved one can't sing a single flipping note?!?!? :confused:

Sometimes, it gets SO ludicrous, that the cynic in me thinks some of the early auditionees have been bussed in from somewhere and briefed by the production team.

But then I remind myself that everything on TV is real and that I shouldn't have such uncharitable thoughts. :lol:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^^there is such a thing as spending time together, even though the programme being viewed is not favoured :confused:
Kaz has just sat through the GP as it was my choice ;)

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^how very dare you :cheese:

I sit through Emmerdale / coronation Street etc - still don't have clue what's going on though :lol:

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I just had to hand the remote over so she can watch this. Like you Oofo i made her watch the Gp ha ha.

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
And to top the annoyance off completely.....the stupid muppets at BT tech support took all weekend to get my broadband back up and running.......so no AO or anything else.......ahhhhhh......X Factor will take control of the country, there is no escape........twitch twitch.....wibble......

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
X factor, surely designed to test the nation's ability to use the off switch on the remote.

Sounds like you all failed the test. :tut: And blamed it on the women. :rolleyes:

Have you guys forgotten how much fun you can have in two hours - especially when women are involved? :confused: ;);)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts