Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hans My friend!

Firstly,

I would like to say thank you for your help & for posting my Bella up on your site!.

Your site is a true inspiration to me.

Now for the best part!:

On Saturday morning I was talking to my next door neighbour about my Bella, she has always been curios about it since the day I got it.

She asked me the usual questions about the car then she asked me If I know a really good web site on 147 so I told her about selespeed.info

Now to cut a long story short hehe! On Sunday morning she knocked on my door and gave me a kiss on the cheek! & said thank you very very much !

I was amazed ? Confused ? eek! I asked what did I do ?

She told me after reviewing your site she went and ordered a Red 147.! :D :D :D

So there you go Hans selespeed.info is a true inspiration to us all! :)

Hans you! Even scored me to get a kiss on the cheek from a very attractive 23 year old! laughing laughing laughing laughing

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
Reuven,

Very nice story man! I guess you're Sunday couldn't have started better laughing

So we'll see you at the next meeting with a 23 year old attractive lady wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Reuven, you lucky bistard :D :D wink

I'll try my chance with my neighbors too :rolleyes:

At least they know I have a 147... they give me a look when I go out :eek: or... is it just the car? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
you all lucky bastards :)

I don't seem to get any beautiful young female 23 year old neighbours, where I live :(

good luck with the neighbour :D

Sérgio

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Reuven, why dont you buy a GTA and recommend that to her... I'm sure you'd get more than a kiss! :D

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What can I say guys when I got the kiss on the cheek I was speechless! ( I Blushed!)

The little devil in me whated to kiss her back heheh! laughing :D

I should Post up a photo of her ah ???

This story is the strangest good thing thats ever happened to me!

By the way she had only bought a BMW 325 about 6 months ago! So the 147 must of have had a big impact on her!.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Reuven:
<strong>What can I say guys when I got the kiss on the cheek I was speechless! ( I Blushed!)
.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Reuven
You lucky ******* :D The girl kissed you man.. You owe her a ride!!! You should ask her to join you for a ride near the beach, just to see for herself the car's feeling wink And whatever's comes up :D

And POST A PIC !! :mad: :D

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jomor:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Reuven:
<strong>What can I say guys when I got the kiss on the cheek I was speechless! ( I Blushed!)
.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Reuven
You lucky ******* :D The girl kissed you man.. You owe her a ride!!! You should ask her to join you for a ride near the beach, just to see for herself the car's feeling wink And whatever's comes up :D
And POST A PIC !! :mad: :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have already offered! For this weekend!

So stay tuned! Guys :D

And yes will have to post a pic! :D

·
Registered
908 Posts
Kewl, another alfa(owner) couple!

Lucky thing we call them bella. Ones car and ones (girl)friend. wink

Then you can not make the mistake of calling out the wron name.... laughing

DengKao

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Do you think that's ever happened???

That during sex, a guy moans: "Oh Ford, you're so hot!!" :D :D

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Amsterdavid:
<strong>That during sex, a guy moans: "Oh Ford, you're so hot!!" :D :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">gimme gimme gimme that gearstick baby :D :D Reverse please :D :D

·
Registered
908 Posts
Well as we use Bella for our cars....
What about "Eleneor" or KIT laughing
NOw that would be dangerous. I went to the beach with Eleneor......
WHAT?! You went what?? With WHO?!?!
So Bella is more save. We all now what that means. And yoru G/F feels flattered. (probably not if she knows she is being compared to a car... :D ) Well luckely mine is. (not being compared to the car, but being called bella.
This is getting too complicated for a monday morning. I rest my case.

Deng

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jomor:
<strong>We could call our cars "Lolita" :D :D

I was riding my Lolita all day long!!! :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I could hear a creak from behind though :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DengKao:
<strong>Well as we use Bella for our cars....
What about "Eleneor" or KIT laughing
NOw that would be dangerous. I went to the beach with Eleneor......
WHAT?! You went what?? With WHO?!?!
So Bella is more save. </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Deng... you don't know the name of my Bella, do you? :D :D wink

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
<strong>watch it.. she is mine! :mad: :mad: :D

a real alfista

</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't worry man!

She not my type! Im not into blondes! :D

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by montreal:
<strong>you all lucky bastards :)

I don't seem to get any beautiful young female 23 year old neighbours, where I live :(

Sérgio</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't even HAVE neighbours... laughing

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Antonio Chico:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by montreal:
<strong>you all lucky bastards :)

Sérgio</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't even HAVE neighbours... laughing </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You dont need... you have Andrea. :) Never forget that my friend! wink

1 - 20 of 33 Posts