Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys went out in the car for a re fuel to night i was driving down the road and pressed what i thought was the mileage reset button for about 5 secs then my rev counter and fuel/water dash lights went out leaving the speedo lit up. I thought o no whats going on now. long story short i had held my finger on the minus button below the menu button and it shut off the lights so held the positive button for 5 sec's and they came bk on

why would this function be of any use ? does anyone elses car do it? I've tried it a few times and it does it with out fail.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Saabs have a button especially for that, its to reduce glare on your eyes and give you better visibility for night driving.

:)

R

·
0 Posts
I think you will find there's a day and a night mode too governed by if the lights are on or not?

·
Premium Member
7,295 Posts
Saabs have a button especially for that, its to reduce glare on your eyes and give you better visibility for night driving.

:)
Saab even went one step further.... If the instruments were dark, and one of the llimits (f.i. temperature) was exceded, that dial would automatically light up :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts