Preview of round 2 on Motors TV tonight (Thursday) at 2235-2305......:thumbs:

·
Administrator
87,194 Posts

·
Administrator
87,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
The preview was just a reply of 2011, however last nights coverage of Day 1 on MotorsTV was good & the 2 man commentary team seemed to work well :thumbs:

·
Administrator
87,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Same here, just checked the credits & it was 2011 so it got deleted.

Great rally so far, Loeb not having a great Rally Sweden again though. Big save for Solberg yesterday on SS15 :eek: :thumbs:

·
Registered
72 Posts
I posted elsewhere on the forum that I was looking for smaller wheels for my GT to run winter tyres, as I took it to Rally Monte Carlo to do ice notes for a friend. Sadly we used their recce car not the GT :( but I thought forum users might like my behind the scenes blog from the rally anyway. I figured this might be the best place to put it ... apols if not

WRC Monte Carlo blog

·
Administrator
87,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
Registered
12,747 Posts
Rally Mexico starts on Thursday
Any chance of ice or snow.........:lol:

Loeb won last year by nearly 2 minutes, only Spain and Wales were bigger margins......will probably be favourite to repeat this year as well.......;)

·
Registered
333 Posts
FIA confirms they have a broadcast deal with EBU, the European Broadcasting Corporation for Mexico. Oh and Sweden actually made a profit of €100.000 after all that trouble they went through :lol:

Petter Solberg was fastest in the shakedown on thursday and opts to start 14th and bog last of the WRC-cars. Solberg also won the SSS, Loeb was 2nd, Ostberg 3rd :thumbs:
The Mini's of Araujo and Nobre and Seb Ogier's S2000 Skoda have to clean the road starting 1,2 and 3 (edit: should be 14.00 GMT)

For anyone who wants to follow the results before the Motors TV broadcast saturday morning. try this link: eWRC-results.com - results Rally Guanajuato Mexico 2012

A tip: the comments are in Czech language, so use google translate

·
Administrator
87,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Preview on MotorsTV at 9:00PM tonight.
Coverage of Day 1 at 9:00AM tomorrow.

·
Registered
333 Posts
In fact: nothing new in Mexico. Loeb wins, Latvala crashes, Novikov crashes, even Atko crashes :mad:
Still got quite a points haul out of it :)

·
Registered
12,747 Posts
In fact: nothing new in Mexico. Loeb wins, Latvala crashes, Novikov crashes, even Atko crashes :mad:
Still got quite a points haul out of it :)
Well done Alex, top of the Alfa league.......my family are at the other end of the table......:eek:

·
Administrator
87,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Rally Portugal starts today :D Coverage of Day 1 tomorrow at 10:35PM on Motors TV.

·
Registered
333 Posts
And what did I say? Enjoy while it lasts? It won't last very long methinks, or everyone must have chosen Loeb who went out on stage 3 :mad: As Sordo didn't start on stage 3 because of lighting issues I only have Tanak and Neuville left. Sordo can restart however, als Portugal has rally2 in place.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Latvala's Championship contention is really put on ice now. He had a skiing accident in Lapland and is ruled out of contention for the rally Argentina. Ford is planning on running Sordo as a replacement, and Latvala should return again for the Acropolis.

·
Administrator
87,194 Posts
21 - 40 of 61 Posts