Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Doing a course on car wrap this weekend and planning to wrap my car. What colour is your current car OLLY8080 and what colour you want to wrap it into?

G

·
0 Posts
Poundstretcher do a nice line in Faux fur, sable look throws.....

Only 7 quid each, a sewing machine, four throws and presto.. Keeps the car well wrapped for the winter, lovely and warm:lol:

Sorry , couldnt resist it...:rolleyes:

I'll get my coat!:cry::D

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Black mate thinking of going white
Is that gloss or matt?Or maybe carbon white :inlove: but thats gonna cost a fortune. Its a shame your not closer to me as I am looking for cars to wrap. Gonna be getting mine done first.will keep you posted.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
There is an alternative to the vinyl wrap - It's called plasti Dip. This is basically a plastic spray coating which sticks to itself more that the paintwork, so when you've had enough you can peel it off.

There is a very thorough discussion of it over on an MG TF Forum where a guy has turned his silver TF in to a matt black version. ;)

If you are interested click this link

The first couple of pages of the thread the guy tries it out on a set of alloys then does his whole car. The total cost was only about £140 :wow: so much much cheaper than getting a vinyl wrap.

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
I have used Plasti-Dip and will use it again on my Spider's interior gooey bits :D.
Can't imagine painting the car in it, it also does not look like it would peel off?

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
If you did spray the windows, just trim the edges and peel it off :cheese:

What could possibly go wrong :D
Want to be the first to test that theory :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts