Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
I think the concept is lame, because you are adding weight by trying to making it look like the wrapped part is made from a light weight material.

·
Registered
34,458 Posts
It is possible to wrap with actual carbon weave followed by lacquer which is how the Giulietta Lineaaccesories knob appears to be done.It looks cool ,probably based on a Fiat 500 Part!

·
Registered
219 Posts
It is possible to wrap with actual carbon weave followed by lacquer which is how the Giulietta Lineaaccesories knob appears to be done.It looks cool ,probably based on a Fiat 500 Part!
Maybe, see this:

Alfa Romeo Shop - Tuning, Styling, Fanartikel und Modellautos - Alfa Giulietta Heckschrzenspoiler Alfa Giulietta Heckschrzenspoiler / Diffusor 23390

Compare the Red Giulietta's diffuser to the White one. I am assuming that the White Giulietta's diffuser has been wrapped

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm thinking of using some carbon wrapping where the clear plastic stone protection is on the back doors on the 159.

might look a bit out of place though... so I'll try it first then replace with clear if the result is not great.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't want any fancy wrap, just want the silvery 159 to become as black as the Brera. Other suggestions? (around Leicester)

·
Registered
573 Posts
I don't want any fancy wrap, just want the silvery 159 to become as black as the Brera. Other suggestions? (around Leicester)
This SLR started as a silver car. Its a full vinyl wrap and consists of gold carbon fibre, stainless steel with transluscent metallic turquoise and orange.

Obviously you don't want this because you are probably not a wealthy Arab who likes to play, but anything you do want can be done. PM if you want more details.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
£1500 for a 159. But we decided that she will have to go instead. If we move to London we'll only need one car, and that will be the Brerah. The chap sounded really serious, though.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
The bonnet and lower front door area is stone chipped on mine so a wrap of just some areas would be good but clear not carbon.Depends how much £££

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
The bonnet and lower front door area is stone chipped on mine so a wrap of just some areas would be good but clear not carbon.Depends how much £££
So you want the 2 lower front doors and the bonnet? Since it's clear you might as well cover all of the front door.I did a full wrap of my car so I might be able to help you there if your interested.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts