Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all,

Please take it easy with my numb naiveness I'm totally new to this forum palaver, On saturday i went to look at something that only Cheryl Cole in the nude could be compared to in beauty. It took me the best part of a fraction of a second to decide out with my ultra reliable trust worthy golf and in with my new stunning GT. Here's to a happy new year and life on the wild side.

Look forward to sharing a little of that wild side with you.

Pugs.

P.S. i'm currently working nights so if anybody is kind enough to reply please except my apologies in advance for not being able to reply immediately.

G

·
welcome Pugsley to the mad world of AO....

The GT is every bit as reliable as a golf is, however the driving experience is so much more rewarding :Thumbs:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers pal cant wait i pick it up some time this week its like christmas all over again but this time exciting.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Hi Pugsley & :welcome3: to AO, congrats on the GT :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO.......:HAPPY:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for your kind and warm welcome, Actually managed to pick the car up yesterday WOW if i smile anymore i could audition as the joker. I absolutely love my new toy i've spent all day today making crappy excuses so i could bob round and show her off to my pals a big thumbs up from them all. I,m going to get booked in at gus's asap for a little job or two and probably a remap. Might as well get the absolute most out of the new love of my life.

regards and all the best

pugs

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cheers jackus i'm really made up with it. Big fat smile on my face every time i pick my keys up to go out.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Hi and welcome to AO :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts