Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had our Mito 2-3 Months now, yes we have had problems[abs faults day2!!] and in garage 2 weeks. Still every time i drive her i feel happy, and yes made the right choice.
In my opinion there is nothing out there that compares to the Mito. Inside/outside/under the bonnet. The view from every angle is just so complete. The way the seats flow into the gear stick/dna/dash is perfect. When you lift the bonnet everything looks so in place, complete.[ ok i am feeling sick!]
Yes i know they have faults. I know some have returned their cars back.Others are having problems. With or without the the faults ; would you buy another Mito.:confused:

·
Registered
694 Posts
I don't think I'd buy another one because I want to try as many different cars as I can and by the time the finance on my current one is over I'll probably be needing a bigger car, but if I had the option of going back and choosing another car to buy instead I absolutely wouldn't take it. It destroys everything else in the same sector.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I would too!

But if I did, it could only be an upgrade - ie - if I won the lottery, I would be looking at buying the GTA!

That said, I'm sure there would be something really pleasurable in buying a basic mito, and being chuffed at owning an alfa for £9k (After scrappage) allowance, though that would have been the Junior.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Actually, I was thinking, I'd quite like to try a 4 wheel drive as my next car.

Audi A4? Hmm. Tempting.

Alfa 159 equivalent at the time? Oh yes. Bring it on!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Defo. But it would be the 155hp. I want more power.
I second this :thumbs: I've had my 95bhp for 6 months now not getting much more than 30mpg from it so would love to trade it in for the 155 and have a bit of fun....... but I think it would cost too much with the depreciation i've accrued :-( bad times!!!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
so far definitely. Love the looks, the look of the interior the torque of the 120. Probs would be a 135 multi-air either lusso or veloce

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
would i buy another mito...i think not....not after all the probs i have had and am still having with her. I love the car so much and im sooo disappointed and have very little confidence in her, but i know when she finally arrives home i will look at her and think, no way would i swop you for a pug..which is what ive been thinking the last few days!!! she's gorgeous, she draws attention when i drive her, i love being part of the alfisti club, i love washing and waxing her, never washed a car before i had her...im obsessed with her, my mates tell me to get rid and my head tells me to get rid...but i know i cant!!

i think in hindsight i would wait a while when a new model comes out and see how they go, mine was one of the first ones off the factory line so i was expecting some probs...

im drawn to the guilietta but no way will have one one this year will wait and see what probs they have first...

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
would i buy another mito...i think not....not after all the probs i have had and am still having with her. I love the car so much and im sooo disappointed and have very little confidence in her, but i know when she finally arrives home i will look at her and think, no way would i swop you for a pug..which is what ive been thinking the last few days!!! she's gorgeous, she draws attention when i drive her, i love being part of the alfisti club, i love washing and waxing her, never washed a car before i had her...im obsessed with her, my mates tell me to get rid and my head tells me to get rid...but i know i cant!!

i think in hindsight i would wait a while when a new model comes out and see how they go, mine was one of the first ones off the factory line so i was expecting some probs...

im drawn to the guilietta but no way will have one one this year will wait and see what probs they have first...
Always best to wait a year unless your in Australia when they are typically been released a year before we get them ;)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Always best to wait a year unless your in Australia when they are typically been released a year before we get them ;)
i totally agree with you stori...i wont evevr buy a new model again...am gonna wait for the guilietta to settle down and then think i might have one...:rolleyes::)

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
yes I think I would, prob the multiair version, tho I am tempted with the Brera impractical tho it is for my needs, but whatever I get next it won't be new but I really must try & keep this Mito longer than the last 2 cars I had!

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
mine is going as soon as i can get rid...ive had enough now...shes still at the dealers and has been off the rd since 4th jan....im sooo angry:mad:

·
Registered
841 Posts
yes based purely on the car. Its a great car and feels special but they are really chancing their arm on the cost now. Best part of 20 grand for a posh supermini.:tut: Just hope those residuals hold up better than Alfas of old :)
Unfortunately every time i set foot in an Alfa dealers to buy a car or service one I currently have it puts me off buying theri product. I think they need dealers sorting (again) before I would consider another seriously when were talking BMW/Audi money?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts