Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so we've just had the biggest day of our life's, well seven weeks ago on Saturday to be precise. Photographer promises on the day we'll have the photos in 3 weeks. Had 4 broken promises so far about when we'll get them:

(going back about 3wks now) "I'll fast track them for you and have them out by mid week"
A week later "yeah I'll have them out by the end of the week"
last Saturday "the disc was sent last night"
Yesterday we drive to his house after no reply to a voice mail or email "oh I did post them last Thursday" (you'll note the story has just changed again) "but I cant give you a copy now because it's in my studio, I'll drive to you with a copy tomorrow".

Well here I am sat at home with no sign of them yet :cry::cry:

All I want is to see our photos, not to much to ask when all they need to do is put them on a disc is it?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, question is... what do we do now? it's not like I want I refund, although to be honest some compensation might be nice for the unreasonable delay.

All the other photo's we've got have captured everyone looking at the professional photographer :mad:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
keep pestering him

i would be proper peeved, start the kneecapping's lol

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And call me cynical if you like but

1. Why would you need a studio away from your house if you only use a digital camera?
2. If you run a photography business in a shop rather than from home, why have your home address advertised on your web site but not the studio address....?

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Try not to think of circumstances of why he's stalling matey, it'll drive you nuts. Just ring him up tomorrow morning be polite about it and just say you are now coming close to the final straw with regards to waiting and you want it sorted out there and then ourelse your going to the newspapers over it.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well at least I know where he lives I suppose, I'll update with the new excuse tomorrow no doubt!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You'd think he would have got the message from the polite but angry voice mail, email and us knocking on his door!

Just to annoy me further, we're waiting for the photo's so we can select one to go in each thank you card. How rude must we look to all our lovely guests for the day!!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Id phone him tomorow, Explain the problem politely, give him one more chance as in you want him to do them while you wait or you will be round in a short space of time. if there not ready you will be taking further action

·
Super Moderator
59,995 Posts
I'm getting bad vibes from this, :( does he still have the pictures? Better to ask him straight out, it shouldn't take this long to put them on disk.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Er, just thinking, when given a choice of any forum username, who decides WetPants is a good idea? :eek: Have you always been incontinent and why do you want everyone to know about it? :cheese:

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Any professional photographer worth his salt should have indemnity insurance (for the odd occasion when something goes wrong). It will not help you with the photos (if they are not forthcoming), but it will compensate you, and maybe fund another portrait sitting with a more reliable photographer.
I hope it all works out for you.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I would go round his house in the morning when he probably goes to his studio. Follow him to said studio. Get Copies (if there are any) if none enquire where they are ??? Did he actually take pictures ?? Sue his **** off.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I'd pop round to his studio and then to his house to find out whats what. He may just have not gotten around to processing the pictures yet (lack of time or lazyness) but if you pressure him so you can have a look at least it will put your mind at rest that they exist or not.

Take a stout stick in the boot of your car if verbal reasoning doesnt work.:thumbs:

·
0 Posts
I would have lost my rag by now :mad: - well played on your patience so far :clap:

Can't comprehend the guys attitiude :confused:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!

I came home this evening to find two disks hand delivered, but wait........I haven't put the disk in my pc yet :eek:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts