Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i know that this is not the right place where to post this one, but i know that everybody reads this :D
just whanted to ask if anyone tried to insure 156 2.4 jtd 150hp with 0 NCB, as im not a local guy simply wasnt possible for me to had a car for 1 year :) im neraly 28 at the moment.
If the insurance will be more then 1,3k than i have to sell that car :D it would be cheaper to get a taxi every time then :D

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Mine was £1200 NCB and I'm 28, although Swinton wanted £4k! I got a multicar job through Admiral. Should point out that's fully comp, nowadays insurance companies fleece you for all they can

·
Vendor
45,757 Posts
I got mine in 2006, I was 20 and had 1 years NCB, 3 years with a license. Paid £1250 3PT&F.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is it worth to give them a ring? like cheapest so far is by admiral as well. just thinking if i could get a little bit cheaper if will give them a ring?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Think mine was supposed to be about £900 if paid in full, but check elephant too, they used to be good, but think they're underwritten by admiral anyway.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
adrian flux offered me 4400 pounds :D :D :D lol , its cheeper to get taxi or even rent a different car from car dealers for every mounth :D :D

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
My understanding is, the reason paying the full years premium up front is so much cheaper is because you don't get a portion your money back in the case of a total loss, no matter when it happens. So if you pay the full years premium then the car is written off the next day that's it. If you replace the car you will have to pay another premium.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dont know but this system totaly sux! :D where is the logic, if i have to pay 4400 per year = its like 366 per month. thats mean i still have to pay for a road tax + my cars maintnace expenses. anyway, if i would like to rent a car for all month , i have to pay 300+ from cheap car rentals, and i dont have to pay for enything else, and i dont have to worry about fixing car :D and i can drive a different car every single month :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts