Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple of feelers to put out here to anybody who is interested,

Firstly I am busy sorting a route for June (possibly July depending on what suits everyone) and it would be good to get a gauge of when would be good for everyone, I know there are a few things coming up over the next few weeks that might get in the way of messing about in cars, like fathers day, and also the Italian car and bike show etc etc (oh yeah thats cars, HO HUM) but if anyone who's interested could give an idea of when would be good that would be great.

Secondly, I have been banging a few ideas about for a Big Run Out (patent pending!!), as I couldnt get to the North West's tour of Wales this weekend I thought about taking it bigger than usual for us here in the NE.

So would anyone be interested in a dodge across to try out the TT course on the Isle of Man one weekend?

Obviously this would involve a ferry crossing,either from Heysham or Liverpool, and a night (or 2 ) in a hotel over there so it would be a bit of outlay involved, but on the plus side they have some fantastic roads, and there is a lot to explore and it is a really nice place to visit.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and if you are interested at all stick a comment on (will be on AlfaBook as well for those who frequent on the Dark side:biglaugh:) but all comments on either run will be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Ooh - now that sounds interesting. Missed the Wales thing too. Also, never been to IoM before. Later June better for me, but pretty flexible really.

Reactions: edraven71

·
Registered
182 Posts
Not sure about the Isle of Man thing, but definitely looking forward to another run out - we're good any weekend in June or July except next weekend, the NAD weekend on 10th July and probably couldn't do the one after that cos we're off for a bit tour around after NAD.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts