Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BBC NEWS | Scotland | Tayside and Central | Home baking ban at school fairs

Home baking has been banned from schools in Dundee because the council believes it is a health risk.
Letters were sent to parents at a city primary telling them that the cake stall would not be allowed at the end-of-term fun day.

right stopwatch started - i need to see how long it takes for baby to discover a thread about cakes - GO!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
10 minutes gone and no sign of KT, she must be at the bakers collecting cakes or something or thinking of more jobs for Nige to do on gregory and try to claim the credit

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe you could set up a cake stall just outside the school gates and sell them - a bit like the mothers campaigning against Jamie Oliver and getting chips for the kids.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know people mess around with the word Radar and say some people have Gaydar for spotting certain types of people - do you think KT has Cakedar?

And I really can't understand the health issues raised by Dundee council - i've a mate in Dundee and all the stories he tells me I think its a health issue just living in Dundee!

·
Administrator
45,155 Posts
When I did Home Economics at school, I ate the entire pineapple upside-down cake that I made myself because it was so yummy.

That probably wasn't very healthy. Maybe this is what they're worried about?

V

·
0 Posts
more nanny state crap :rolleyes: i'll boycott it as well in demonstration, dont be fooled by the fact it is 600 miles away, i do care and im really not going

1 - 10 of 10 Posts